Sunday 13 April 2014

Chocolate!

Hey, did you know this weekend London celebrates the Chocolate Festival? Sadly, I live in Yorkshire (the home of Nestle!) so couldn't quite justify paying a visit to London purely for chocolate. Instead, to keep in with the theme of my blog, and as the perfect excuse to buy chocolates, I decided to have a movie night and share with you some of my favourite chocolate snacks! (Sorrynotsorry).

When it comes to films my boyfriend and I tend to clash on opinion from time to time. Sometimes I'll be in the mood for a Disney movie and he, well, never is. So we each picked out our favorites for a movie night and this is the result! Whose choices do you like the most? (I personally love Skyfall too but I managed to pick up Elizabethtown for only £1!)


Also, I realise Caramac isn't chocolate, but I hadn't had one in years and couldn't resist!

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know that it was the Chocolate Festival, i would've loved to have gone, oh well, next year?:p Embarrassingly i've not watched sky fall yet, i need to!!;p and I haven't seen Elizabethtown - where have i been?? So my choice can only depend on the chocolate, which is difficult because i love everything selected! I'd probably go with yours though hehe :p x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I lived in London sometimes! Elizabethtown is quite an old film, and I don't think it was HUGE film at the time it was released but I love it anyway :) (you can't go wrong with a bit of Orlando, can you?)
      Haha, nice choice ;) x

      Delete
  2. I haven't had a Kinder Bueno in years! Good choice, got me craving one now! ;) Great bargain on the film too! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry :D they're so yummy aren't they?!
      Lil x

      Delete
  3. I love chocolate so much, I'm addicted and pretty much have it daily. My boyfriend isn't even bothered by it really, so if we get some to 'share' I normally end up eating it all, which is great at the time, but not so great when I look in the mirror! :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else is! That's a pretty great advantage that your bf doesn't enjoy it as much!
      I can't usually go more than 2 days without any, sadly. It's definitely a comfort food. I think it's fine to have it every day if you're eating a balanced diet :D
      Lil x

      Delete
  4. I didn't know it was chocolate festival! Looking at all of this makes me hungry!! Me and my boyfriend can never choose a movie because we are both the most indecisive people in the world!! Ive never actually watched Elizabethtown, Im gonna go watch the trailer for it now!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so difficult to choose a film together isn't it?! We find it's much easier to agree on TV shows :)
      Lil x

      Delete
  5. I didn't know it was the chocolate festival either & I live pretty close to London!
    I love posts like this, it has made me crave a choclate bar though! haha
    Jess x x
    A-Beautiful Secret
    A-Beautiful Secret - GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete