Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lily Lolo

One of my favorite brushes I own is the Lily Lolo eye blending brush. Maybe I bought this because I liked the name of the company, or perhaps it was to do with the gorgeous design of their products, but I knew I was in need of something that would blend my eye-shadow well and this does the trick!




The brand is vegan friendly and have a range of lovely brushes to choose from, including a socket line brush, which may just be the next purchase I make! The eye blending brush itself is wonderfully soft and feels so smooth on my eyelids (which are super sensitive so I appreciate this more than you'd think!). After applying my eye-shadow I use this to blend the separate colours in gently, and to smudge any harsh lines around the corners of eyes, and boy does this make it easy for me. The only slight gripe I have is that while the brush blends really well it does tend to take some of the colour away, which is not ideal when using a light colour or one that is not overly pigmented. This means I usually have to apply a little extra eye-shadow after using this brush.


Despite the one gripe I would definitely recommend this brush to someone looking for a soft brush which won't irritate skin and allows you to blend your eye-shadow with ease.

6 comments:

  1. I don't have this brush but I do have the Lily Lolo powder brush and I love how soft it is too!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab aren't they? I'm so tempted to buy more. x

      Delete
  2. I've found that the fluffy blending brush from real techniques does this as well, but then I really like to pack the colour on!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the Real Techniques blending brush but might give it a go sometime! I like to too :) x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog! I think I might have to get this brush, my eyelids are quite sensitive with eyeshadow anyway, so maybe a softer brush would help :) xx
    Soph | sophieballinger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Definitely give it a go, it worked well for me :)
      Lil x

      Delete