Wednesday 13 August 2014

Inspiration Wednesday!

It's the middle of the week and I don't know about you but it's at this point that I can usually do with a little uplifting or a moment of positivity to keep me going! So let me share with you a quote I find inspirational in the hope that it helps you in the same way it does for me.

"There will be people that will say you can't make a living out of something you love to do. But are you really living by not doing it?' - Olan Rogers

Olan is a youtuber/actor amongst other things, and has overcome many things in order to make a living out of what he loves to do. He has an amazing attitude towards life and this quote is very relevant to the point in life at which I currently stand - I have completed my degree but haven't yet graduated and am beginning a new era of my life. When making decisions which may determine my future career this quote is proving incredibly important. I think doing something you love and being able to earn a living from it is the one of best possible things you can accomplish. Although this is not necessarily possible for everyone, what's to stop you trying? I think everyone needs something to dream about and strive towards! If you don't give something a go, how will you ever know if it worked or not? :) 

Have a lovely day,
Lil x

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this :) I do agree that passion puts the food on the table. Although there are people who might not agree with this, I beg to differ as it is possible for some. If you never try, you wouldn't know :) What's most important is to love and enjoy what you're doing!

    I've nominated you for the liebster award! You can check it out on my blog & perhaps do it when you're free ^^ http://zhixingeralyn.blogspot.sg/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think it can be possible for every single person, but one can dream, and what's to stop us? :)
      Thank you so much for nominating me! I'll go and read your post now.
      Lil x

      Delete
  2. Love this quote! I find it very important to be passionate about what you're doing, otherwise you may end up unhappy. Thanks for sharing!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah very cool!Your blog is very nice and interesting. I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Great post-- everyone could do with a bit of encouragement on a Wednesday!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award as well over on my blog Epise of Cake!
    http://www.episeofcake.com/2014/08/the-leibster-awards.html

    Hope you'll participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thank you that means a lot :)
      Lil x

      Delete
  6. Hi Lil, I've also nominated you for the Liebster award! Your blog is awesome :) http://www.laura-emely.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Heading over to check out yours now :)
      Lil x

      Delete
  7. Nice!! Great blog you have! Follow you now on Bloglovin :)

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete